Thursday, October 2, 2008

We will be moving in January!

Alot of you have already heard but for those of you that have not yet I wanted to fill you in. Ron Will be coming home in December after 12 LONG months in Korea. As for the date we are not sure yet. We are hoping for mid Dec. but we will know a more specific date in about a month! We were asked to give a list of our 1st 3 choices of where we wanted to be stationed and 1st on out list was Fort Lewis, WA for many reasons. Well you are not always guaranteed to get what you want because of rank and availability BUT fortunately We got what we asked for!! We plan to move the end of Jan or the first week of Feb. If any other news become available I will update this blog! I hope this finds everyone well. ((hugs)) from us all!
Alisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...even though that is so far away!!

Sophie G Designs said...

I know how far it is IS a bummer but I am SOOO exciting ti be going to Washington!