Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Welcome To Sophie G Designs

Welcome friends and family!! I have started this blog to use as and intro to my new hobby and also to keep you all up to date with all the changes we will be going through the next year. The new hobby I have given ALL of my spare time to is making hair bows. It all started when I bought 2 bows for Sophia's hair and thought"I can do that"!!! And so here I am with Sophie G Designs named after my inspiration.

Oh and I will in the next few months be getting a website up & running that will display ALL of my stuff and you will be able to purchase from there. For now if there is something that you see that you just have to have, contact me and we will work it out!!

2 comments:

outshining said...

Sophie G -- do you have a website up and running? I'd love to buy some hair bows...

Sophie G Designs said...

I should have the website up soon please e-mail me at alisa.netti@gmail.com and let me know hat you are interested it and I will gladly get it to you!